Foam Filled Buoy
Foam-filled buoys are much more durable and pose less risk to vessels than traditional, steel buoys.
Their filament-reinforced outer skin is resistant to wear and abrasion in even the toughest marine environments. In addition to being lighter than steel buoys, our impact-absorbing, inner closed-cell foam core buoys will maintain buoyancy even if the skin is damaged. Their low maintenance, impact absorbing design is quickly replacing conventional steel buoys.
- Unsinkable buoyancy
- Impact absorbing
- Lighter than conventional steel buoys
- Abrasion resistance
- Various end fittings
- Easy to handle
- Customized colors and designs available
- Low maintenance and long-life expectancy
- Size : Diameter - 600mm ~ 4,500mm
- Size : Height - 500mm ~ 10,500mm
- (Maximum size : D 4.5m X 10.5m L)
- if the skin is punctured the buoy will not sink as it will not absorb water